Fashionable Accessories: Statement Necklaces

Tuesday 24 April 2012




As I've been saying for a while, jewelry has become some of the most fun ways to upgrade your look. I've already shown you my bracelets inspiration, so I thought that today I can show you some amazing statement necklaces. Silver or gold, beaded or with stones or combining all these elements, statement necklaces are definitely a show stopper, just look at how such a strong piece of jewelry livens up the plain white t shirt in the opening photo! Whether paired with simple clothes like Olivia Palermo, Chiara Ferragni or Anna Dello Russo or with incredible patterns like Miroslava Duma, a statement necklace always finds its way into your daily wardrobe. Here are some looks you can get inspired from:
























































What's your favorite piece of jewelry? Is it a necklace, a bracelet, earrings or perhaps a ring? I seem to love necklaces most if we judge by the amount of them!

Photos: tumblr

17 comments:

Call me M said...

Statement necklaces have been a huge trend these past couple of years, and I seriously love them! They can really make an outfit!
I wanna thank you once again for passing by my blog! It really means a lot to me.

Giovanna said...

Fun post!! I want all the necklaces! Seriously.. lol

xx
Giovanna
www.oliveandanarrow.com

the chilicool said...

simply adore statement necklaces, they can enrich every outfit, even the simplest one!

Alessia

THE CHILI COOL


FACEBOOK

Selvaggia Capizzi said...

I want them all!! I am obsessed!
Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Bloglovin'
Facebook

agasuitcase said...

Such a cool inspiration!I would love to have the first one!
Kisses
Aga

Check my new post
www.agasuitcase.com

My Fashion Bug said...

I love to wear a very simply and clean look with big accesories... love the post!
xx
mariale
My Fashion Bug

Valeriya said...

Inspiring!)

http://www.lazyheelsblog.com/

Outside Looking In said...

Great selection of necklaces--so many unique pieces! My fav jewelry is bracelets.

ellinelle said...

..I adore statement necklaces , you can wear them with simple outfits and have that wooow factor..great post ..

Following you now :)

margaret cruzemark said...

They are all pretty amazing. I adore accessories that can really upgrade a look.
Best Regards
Miss Margaret Cruzemark
http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

Marise said...

It's amazing how a necklace can change an entire outfit :D

Hazardous Area said...

I loooove jewellery! the necklace in first image is amazing!
xxx
Kat
http://thehazardousarea.blogspot.co.uk/

M.E said...

Love the trend!


http://fashion-gourmet.blogspot.com/

mjewelh said...

Beautiful and amazing necklace. I like it.
You will be really pleased with your products & service. It's really difficult to find good polarized shades at regular stores.
sexy evening dresses
sexy dresses
sexy shoes

♥♥Fashion-LadyLovely♥♥ said...

HI girl

What a good blogpost.. and what a beautiful necklace.
Check my new blogpost H&M Musthaves and leave a comment...Bye

John said...

timberland boots outlet
louboutin outlet
hermes belt
oakley sunglasses
polo ralph lauren outlet
louis vuitton outlet online
true religion
michael kors handbags
yeezy 350 boost
canada goose sale
canada goose uk
oakley sunglasses outlet
michael kors handbags
nmd adidas
versace sunglasses
fitflops sale
abercrombie kids
nike air force black
tory burch outlet online
burberry bags
jordans shoes
michael kors outlet online
polo ralph lauren
reebok
michael kors outlet online
christian louboutin shoes
yeezy boost 350 black
louboutin shoes
basketball shoes
north face jackets
longchamp outlet store
asics shoes
adidas nmd
gucci borse
2016813yuanyuan

Unknown said...

nike air max pas cher
coach outlet
coach handbags
oklahoma city thunder jerseys
toms shoes outlet
cheap toms shoes
true religion outlet
birkenstock outlet
mcm outlet
coach factory outlet
2017.2.18chenlixiang

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...